Renters and guests shall adhere to the rules, regulations and guidelines noted below in order to ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable experience.
For off peak season, there is a set cleaning fee charged for each booking. A three (3) night minimum is required in peak season.
Dogs only are allowed at Frio River Escape. Dogs must be kept on a leash and must be with their owner at all times when outdoors. A non-refundable dog fee of $100 per stay is required. The dog fee is due when Final Payment is made. Rules regarding dogs are as follows:
- All dogs shall be walked outside the gates and please pick up after their waste;
- Dogs should not be allowed on any furniture, including beds;
- Dog owners will be responsible for paying for any damage caused by their dog or an additional cleaning fee may be charged, at the sole discretion of Frio River Escape, if the cabin is left excessively dirty.
Parking is limited at the cabins. Park on driveways only. DO NOT park any type of vehicle on grass/dirt.
Smoking is not permitted inside any cabin. All smoking shall occur outdoors, and any trash shall be disposed of appropriately in trash bins. If any sign of smoking is discovered, the guest acknowledges that Frio River Escape may, at their sole discretion, charge an additional cleaning fee, and guest knowingly authorizes Frio River Escape to charge the guest a $300 additional cleaning fee.
All guests are responsible for picking up their own trash and placing it in the dumpster (or wagon) provided on location. Please do not leave any food items/garbage outside cabins as it will attract unwanted critters.
Small fires may be built in the designated fire ring and outdoor fireplaces. Fires must not be left unattended and must be extinguished before going inside or leaving the area. Burn bans are often in place and must be obeyed or fines determined by Uvalde County will be assessed. Guest shall be solely responsible for any fine levied by the County or other governing authority. In the case of a windy day, no fires may be started other than utilizing the barbecue pit. Absolutely no fires may be built along the river. If applicable, the Indoor fireplace in each cabin is decorative only and shall not be used, in any capacity. Starting a fire in the Cabin’s fireplace is strictly prohibited.
Check out procedures:
Check out is promptly at 11:00 a.m. Each property will be cleaned and inspected after your departure. Prior to checking out, cabin guests should:
- remove all food from refrigerators
- wash all dishes and put away, (if applicable, empty dishwasher)
- empty all trash and place in the dumpster.
Upon inspection of the cabins after your departure, Frio River Escape reserves the right at their sole discretion to charge additional cleaning fees if necessary to return the property to the state it was prior to the arrival of the guests. Excess garbage, broken fixtures or furniture, missing amenities and damage to property resulting from gross negligence are examples of reasons for additional charges. Guests acknowledge and accept that these additional charges, at Frio River Escape’s sole discretion, may be assessed if the aforementioned is not strictly adhered to.
All cabins have a maximum number of occupants. Only the maximum number of occupants (including children) are allowed in that cabin. Bed linens and towels shall be provided by guest. Some of the Cabins have bunk beds. Guests are required to be careful at who shall sleep on the bunk bed and Guest shall be solely responsible for safety utilizing these bunk beds.
Be respectful of other guests. Music should only be loud enough for the guests at your cabin to hear. Quiet hours are observed from 10:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m.
If at any time the maximum number of occupants is exceeded or if the Owner receives information about excessive noise, Owner has the right to evict Guest and all occupants immediately and to bill the guest a minimum service fee of $250.
All renters, visitors and guests of Frio River Escape will assume all risks associated with the swimming pool located on the property. Renters, visitors and guests will also waive all liability from Frio River Escape associated with any accident or action that may occur in the swimming pool located on the property. Swim at your own risk. Lifeguards are not on duty.
- Use pools at your own risk. NO LIFEGUARD is on duty. We are not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- No glass containers are allowed in or near the pools.
- No animals are allowed in the pools or pool area at any time. No exceptions.
- No running, pushing or other dangerous horseplay is allowed.
- No diving in the pool.
- Management reserves the right to deny use of the pool to anyone at any time.
- Any person 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Pool hours are set by management.